Health & Bio Team Dating dynamizes the Catalan bioentrepreneurial ecosystem. It will help you take the first and most important step: creating a team
- 30-minute meetings to foster effective networking
- Discover successful science and business cases from special guest speakers at the event
- FEE: 30 euros (In case of Project Holder profile 2 persons per project are allowed to register). Participants will not be reimbursed even if they do not attend the session.
Join us on Wednesday, October 17, 2018 at the event that will change your life!
July 25 – Oct 7
Sept 10 –Oct 10
Book B2B meetings
Personal meeting schedule
Event Day: bilateral face-2-face meetings
A matchmaking event is a quick, easy way to meet potential cooperation partners. People meet and greet at high speed. 30 minutes is usually enough to build connections, then the bell rings and the next talk starts.
The workflow in detail
1) Online registration
Register online and submit your profile. You may choose either the “Project” or “Business developer” profile category.
- In your “Project” profile, briefly explain your technology or service, the problem it addresses, its stage of development, what kind of manager are you looking for at the partnering event and which ideas you would like to discuss with managers.
- In your “Business developer” profile, describe your business experience, managerial skills, what kind of life sciences project are you looking for at the partnering event and which ideas you would like to discuss with the scientists.
All profiles will be published online and will be public (Business developers profiles can be hidden from the public and only visible to registered participants). You can change your profile any time you want.
Note: Anyone participating in the event will be able to see your cooperation profile. A statistical analysis of 40 matchmaking events showed that high quality profiles are visited about 50 to 150 times BEFORE the event and continue to be viewed AFTER the event. The better your profile, the more meeting requests you will receive. Your profile is your business card, so spend some time to create a quality, meaningful profile. Profiles will be verified before being published. Organizers may not publish profiles that don’t meet the minimum requirements.
3) Choosing bilateral meetings
Email notification You will be notified by email when you can start booking bilateral meetings. Check out which cooperation profiles seem the most promising. Smart search options allow for quick identification of the most suitable Business developer/Project profiles. Within a few minutes you should be able to identify potential future partners.
Booking bilateral meetings Once you have found the most promising Business developers/Projects, you can request bilateral meetings with them. You can add further meetings at any time but please be aware that the bookings are scheduled on a "first come, first served" basis. You can book meetings, but you can also be booked for bilateral talks by other participants! For more information see the FAQs.
Your personal meeting schedule A few days before the event, you will receive your personal meeting schedule (you can always check your meeting schedule online). This meeting schedule tells you the time, table number and person you are going to meet.
Confirm participation If you have meetings scheduled, the organizer needs to be sure that you will attend the event. So please confirm or cancel when asked to do so. Otherwise the event organizer has to notify all your meeting partners that your meetings are only tentative. This causes additional work and makes the event less reliable.
4) At the event
You can also get the latest version of your meeting schedule, including bookings received in the final days, from the registration desk. Your personal meeting schedule lists meetings in chronological order with the:
- name of your conversation partner
- table number for each meeting
Our staff will be on hand throughout the matchmaking event.
We are very glad to have you aboard!